Plan Your Retreat
Plan Your Retreat at Laurelville
We know that your retreat is more than just food and lodging; it’s a meaningful experience! Let us know how we can accommodate your group and offer our Christ-like hospitality.
- Church retreats, family reunions, business retreats, leadership meetings, and personal vacations.
- Large meeting space capacity for up to 450
- Varied meeting rooms for smaller gatherings or breakout sessions
- Buffet-style meal service with seating for 350; extend meal times to seat larger groups
- Overnight accommodations for up to 450
- Within driving distance from Pittsburgh, Columbus, Cleveland, Morgantown, Harrisburg, and Washington D.C.
For reservations and more information, call 724-423-2435 or email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Note: Restrictions subject to change per PA Department of Health orders and recommendations.
Meal Service: Dining Hall is open with reduced capacity for overnight guests and events (sit-down meals, meetings, weddings, parties, etc.).
Gym: Shenandoah gym open to overnight guests and program participants (free). Can be reserved for events and parties.
Masks: Masks required in the Dining Hall except when eating and in multi-group common areas (such as the Dining Hall lobby). Groups are responsible for setting and enforcing their own masking guidelines within their own buildings.
For information on our response to COVID-19, click here.
Reservation Inquiry Form
Click to open the form
Medical Diet Request Form
Click here to download the Medical Diet Request Form.