- Understand who you are as a leader
- Develop confidence in your leadership skills and abilities
- Identify and confront workplace issues, like implicit bias
- Lead with integrity, creating positive changes in your work and your communities
- Support and be supported by others who care about leading with purpose
VBLP is relevant to leaders from broad base of organizations, whether for- or non-profit and faith-based or secular.
Dates and Pricing
Six Zoom Sessions
2nd Thursday of each month
Nov. 11, Dec. 9, Feb. 10, Mar. 10, Apr. 14
6:30 – 8 pm
Overnight Program Participants, includes lodging/meals and program:
– $975 (Early bird rate expended to October 1st)
– $1,000 (after Oct. 1st)
– $875/pp (Early bird rate expended to October 1st)
– $900/pp (after Oct. 1st)
Commuter Fee: $800
Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org or submit an inquiry form below.
We're Here to Help!
Thank you for your interest in our Programs. Please fill out the form below and we will be in touch soon to respond to your questions. If you have a question about reserving your own retreat at Laurelville, please use this separate form.